Race Timing Services
Second Wind Running Club provides the following services to the local running community. Please read about Race Planning before requesting Race Timing Services.
If your organization is interested in requesting any of the following services, please complete the Race Assistance Request Form.
Here is a list of some of the things our Race Timing Services can include. We can be flexible and offer exactly what your race needs because every race is different! We are also able to work with your budget - we charge a per-runner fee, plus an additional fee per race. Please email us at racecoordinator AT secondwindrunningclub.org with additional questions.
- Race listed on our club website race calendar
- Race advertised to club via social media (extra cost)
- Race-day registration
- Finish line equipment and staff
- Results posted online same day
- Race bibs and chips
- Timing for multiple events at the same time (ex. 5K, 10K & 5K walk)
- Team scoring for group fun!
We reserve the right to limit service based on availability of equipment or volunteers.
- Insurance and course rental
- Course approval, route and designation
- Giveaways, awards and door prizes
- Pre-registration and data entry
- Race-day registration and data entry
- Race day equipment/course set-up
- Parking attendants
- Starting line set-up and procedure
- Aid station(s) set-up and supplies
- Medical personnel/public safety
- Course marshals
- Finish line (SWRC equipment includes: race clock & chute materials)
- Coordinating race results (SWRC only provides computerized results using ChronoTrack Mini-Controllers, Gators, and FlashPoints at the start and finish lines, and Race Director computer software)
- Publicizing race results (when we do the results)
- Course sweep and clean-up