Monday Runday funs runs at Lodgic!Submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org on Sun, 09/08/2019 - 20:04
Parents Run will be at LODGIC for MONDAY RUNDAYS
Resumes in Spring 2020 Mondays at 6:15pm at Lodgic Everyday Community
Trying to balance running with parenting can be hard. Finally, an opportunity for PARENTS TO HELP PARENTS enjoy a weeknight Monday run kind of day and keep the kids involved.
Safety is our top priority! As such, we have partnered with both Lodgic Everyday Community (and the Lodgic Kids Camp daycare facilities) and Pursuit Fitness. This is the equivilent of "Option B" from the survey published in In Passing issue 4 (2019) that many of you completed! To register you child into Lodgic Kids Camp, you will need to submit all of your paperwork (application, naturalization documents, etc). Here is the link to get started.
Email any additional questions about our Monday Runday, to: ParentsRun@SecondWindRunningClub.org
THE PROGRAM’S VISION
- No worries about childcare! Our partnership with Lodgic provides a safe, convenient, and fun place for your kids (at Lodgic Kids Camp) with a discounted runner rate for Monday Runday.
- Perfect for all levels of runners! Begin with guided stretching provided by Pursuit Fitness @ 6:15pm. A mapped out run follows at 6:30pm. This fun, encouraging environment can improve your running!
- Great way to meet other parents who love running! Socialize after the run at the Lodgic Cafe Happy Hour until 8pm
CLUB MEMBER PERKS
- Families attending the inaugural event receive waived Kids Camp registration fee, one free hour of childcare, free Lodgic’s Workplace daypass; free t-shirt!
- Starting the following Monday for running club families, Lodgic will offer 1/2 price registration fees, Second Wind discount
- Kids Camp regular rate for Second Wind members of $8/hr for the 1st child and $5 for siblings during running events.
- Warm up (decompress/stretch) using methods prescribed by and led by Pursuit Fitness
OUR PLANNED ROUTINE
- Between 6pm and 6:15pm you will sign in for Monday Runday at sign in tables hosted by Pursuit Fitness (at 6pm our run coordinator could possibly lead anyone already warmed up for a quick 1 mile warm up jog).
- At 6:15pm, Pursuit Fitness will lead a dynamic stretching and warmup session.
- At 6:30pm, 2ndWind will lead the fun run for a continuous outdoor loop.
- After the run, attend the Happy Hour sponsorfed by Lodgic Everyday Community
HAPPY HOUR SOCIAL
- From 6p-8p, Lodgic will be offering a Happy Hour for runners with 1/2 price glasses of wine, $5 cocktail, $5 mocktail.
- Kids aged 12 months -12 years can attend Lodgic’s Kids Camp
- If you have not prior done so, please submit any missing paperwork for the KidsCamp before the run. Otherwise the daycare center will not be able to watch your children during the run.
- Kids Camp will be doing some large motor exercises and yoga stretching with the children.
- Kids Camp serves dinner at 6 p.m. All children in care at that time will be served dinner.
- Kids Camp is DCFS licensed and families HAVE to be registered, Lodgic strongly encourage you to submit your paperwork early.
- Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com for review.
- For the paperwork to be completed, go to www.lodgic.org/kidscamp/enroll.
Please note - Lodgic Kids Camp is DCFS licensed and they recommend submitting your child’s paperwork ahead of time.