2019 RRCA Running Club PromotionsSubmitted by email@example.com on Sat, 09/14/2019 - 15:39
September circuit races September 15th: Shoreline Classic 15K (Decatur - 6:30am) + Women's Fitness 5K (Urbana - 11am); September 21st: Wild Wilderness Trail Run (Danville - 9am)
Shoreline Classic - Sunday Sept 15 at 6:30am
- The Shoreline Classic (presented by the Decatur Running Club) will be Sunday September 15, 2019 at 6:30am.
- Only the 15K is included in our race circuit! This gives EVERY member racing at Shoreline time to head over to the Women's Fitness 5K to either run or volunteer.
- For Shoreline Classic, we had some friendly competition against both Bloomington-Normal's Lake Run Club (LRC) and the Springfield Road Runners Club (SRRC).
- At least 25 of our members signed up, so our club earned a VIP packet pickup table with a welcome banner!
- Have fun! Give the Decatur Running Club the Springfield Road Runners Club an the Lake Run Club all a high five for me!
Women's Fitness 5K Run/Walk - Sunday Sept 15 at 11am
Register TODAY for our club sponsored race, the Women's Fitness 5K (for women only), featuring both a 5K race and a kids dash (for boys ad girls under 10 years)! Club members receive $2 online discount.
- All proceeds will be donated to the Courage Connection and the Crisis Nursery
- Please donate an item both to the Crisis Nursery and the Courage Connection (please bring it to packet pickup)
- Please bring something to share at our post race potluck style celebration, complementing our treats from Jimmy Johns! click here for more info.
Wild Wilderness Trail Run SATURDAY - Sept 21 at 9am