Monticello Triple Crown
The 2020 Monticello Triple Crown features 1/2 Zip Pullover. The woman's version is gender specific ladies' fit.
If you want to change your sizing/gender preference for this award, or just think you need to fill the form out for clarity, please complete the attached form at this link: Monticello Triple Crown Award sizing confirmation form. If you are ok with the original sizing you chose, you do not need to complete this attached form.
For details on sizing, see below. Your default sizing will be the sizing you requested (Women's sizing range from XS to 3XL, while Men's sizing range from XS to 5XL). The sizing style is based on your gender you provided for the race registration. The material is a snag resistant, moisture wicking 100% polyester knit, in a Dry-Excel™ Snowy heather fabric. The woman's version is gender specific ladies' fit.
A one page summary of these detailed sizing specs are at https://secondwindrunningclub.org/sites/default/files/2020MonticelloTripleCrownAwardSizing_0.pdf.
|"Ladies Fit" Product Specifications|
|"Men's Fit" Product Specifications|
To earn your Monticello Triple Crown prize, complete the Allerton Trails Half Marathon OR 10K OR the Trail-Glo 5K (in April), AND complete The Kirby Derby 5K OR 10K (in May), AND sign up for the Allerton Park Trail Run (either the 5.7 mile Trail Run OR 2 mile Nature Walk on the last Sunday of October).
The 2020 Monticello Triple Crown Award includes the following details:
The Monticello Triple Crown race events include:
- Allerton Races Half Marathon, 10K, and Trail-Glo 5K (April)
- Kirby Derby 10K & 5K (May)
- Allerton Park Trail Run (5.7mi Trail Run & 2 mile Nature Walk) (direct link to register now for October!)
Please note October 20, 2019 at 7pm is THE deadline to be mindful of when registering for the Allerton Pak Trail Run for the Monticello Triple Crown award. This is the absolutely the LAST day to choose the Monticello Triple Crown award if you qualify. When you are completing the registration form for the Allerton Park Trail Run. Unfortunately, we cannot choose it for you.
If you are signing up for the Monticello Triple Crown, and are registering for all three races around the same time, then while you are completing the registerration form for the Allerton Park Trail Run, please check the following box and select your preferred shirt/sweater size for a Monticello Triple Crown award.
History of awards:
- 2013 - The award was a logo track jacket for men, and a fashionable logo pullover for ladies.
- 2014 - The award was a fuzzy fleece pullovers with the new Triple Crown logo embroidered on the crest.
- 2015 - The award were awesome active jackets in red or blue.
- 2016 -The award were new, uniquely-styled grey jackets.
- 2017 -The award info will be updated soon...
- 2018 -The awards were warm running friendly sweaters: the mens award was a red 1/4 zip pullover and the womens a full zip pink sweater (i have seen quite a few people runnign outside training for the Illinois Marathon in pink jackets).
Second Wind Pages of interest:
- Allerton race updates
- Sponsors of the Allerton Park Trail Run
- History of Race Results: Allerton Races & Allerton Park Trail Run only
- Registration for Second Wind membership (benefts including race discounts provided year-round)
- Our legal disclosures for the Allerton Park Trail Run
- Back to the information page for Allerton Park Trail Run
More content coming soon...